Meditation Day 20

Last night was a party with the neighbors.  I cooked keto bacon wrapped turkey meatloaf, baked potatoes, and salad.  (No potato for me.)  I was so busy cooking and chatting that I did not eat very much.  I only sipped a bit of tequila.  The neighbor brought dessert.  This was going to be my trouble area.  Fortunately I had really limited my food all day.  I wanted to respect my friend and taste the dessert she contributed just enough to not be rude. It was tiramisu

Well, I ate more than I had attended.  I left the cookie border behind but ate the middle.  I was hungry and had eaten very little meatloaf and salad.  When I tested this morning, I was still in ketosis.

This is such a paradox: gaining muscle, trying to lose weight.

My weight has not moved this last week.  To be honest, I have not done all I could to lose either.

I think the meditation is keeping me very aware of my choices.  I am definitely not as hungry as I was two weeks ago.

Looking at my pinterest "vision" board, I'm still not satisfied with myself at night.  So, I went into my free gmail account and scheduled an email to send to myself at night right before bed.  Let's see if this gets my attention!

Wins:

Had some dessert with friends without a set back.  Completed my workouts for the week at 80%. 

Comments