Meditation Day Three, No Change

 I was really anxious for this morning's weigh in.  I had "hoped" to do well, but I admit I ate undocumented foods at dinner last night.  We ended up having taco soup which has some carbohydrate.  This could have caused me to retain water.  Another cause would be water from muscle repair.  I had an intense arm series yesterday morning that I shared.

I only got 5K steps in yesterday because of work.  But since I had achieved my weight workout, I am still on plan.  I also played "horse" and "pig" up at the basketball court before lunch time for about 20 minutes.  My shots are getting better, and I actually got a few letters on Alan.

Today's morning session is HIIT is from the same gal Heather Robertson.  I enjoyed her video yesterday and am looking forward to this one today:



I am a "high" variety person, so for me it helps to not do the same thing every day.  I am still, however, doing my 30 day meditation/hypnosis challenge just to prove that I can stick to a program.

I'm also on a quest for new workout gear, especially tops.  One of my favorite shirts from when I was young and thin was a Nike muscle shirt. There are some ladies muscle shirts out there today, but they all have open sides, (yuck).   Also, the popular style of tank tops are all too narrow at the top.  This really makes the neck and shoulders look weird on even a thin person.  I can't find anything exactly the same as my old favorite, so the quest continues.

I did recently buy 3 new sports bras that will solve the problem with my neck pain.  These Athleta exhale bras don't put pressure on the neck where the "racerback" type do.  They also look really good.  I was able to purchase two, new with tags on ebay.  I also purchased one at full price from Athleta.  That and a new pair of pj bottoms from the gap was my clothing budget for January and February.  

I like some of the Athleta products, but I do not like visiting the Athleta store in Park City, Utah.  The employees there are pretty snooty, channeling the characters of Emily and her friend (played by Giselle) from The Devil Wears Prada.  So, I just buy my clothes online.   It's probably for the best because if I was able to spend an afternoon trying on some of their clothes at the store I might overspend.  

My schedule is calling me, so I'll end here for today.









Comments